Freezing and Reheating Directions
Directions For Freezing Fruit Pies
We recommend the following directions for freezing fruit pies:
Pumpkin pie: Defrost at room temperature and warm before serving.
Meringue pies and cream pies may be kept refrigerated for several days, but should not be frozen.
- Wrap pie in plastic wrap.
- Replace in box and freeze.
- To reheat: Do not defrost pie or let thaw out ahead of time.
- Remove frozen pie from box and discard all plastic wrap.
- Bake in pre-heated 350-375 degree oven for 40-50 minutes.