All of our pies, bread, muffins, cookies, cakes, jam, and jelly are made right here on our farm from scratch.
There are no pre-prepared ingredients or fillings bought for use.
Most of the fresh fruit used in our bakery is grown right here on our farm.
2017 Thanksgiving Pie List
Apple Crisp $19.00
Blueberry Crisp $19.00
Peach Cherry $19.00
Strawberry Rhubarb $19.00
Raspberry Peach $19.00
Blackberry Apple $19.00
Cherry Cream $24.00
Blueberry Cream $24.00
Raspberry Cream $24.00
Chocolate Cream $24.00
Please Call Ahead To Place Your Thanksgiving Pie Order. Accepting Orders Up Until Friday, November 17th.
Directions For Freezing Fruit Pies
Pumpkin pie: Defrost at room temperature and warm before serving.
Meringue pies and cream pies may be kept refrigerated for several days, but should not be frozen.
We recommend the following directions for freezing fruit pies:
- Wrap pie in plastic wrap.
- Replace in box and freeze.
- To Reheat: Do not defrost pie or let thaw out ahead of time.
- Remove frozen pie from box and discard all plastic wrap.
- Bake in pre-heated 350-375 degrees for 40-50 minutes.